Is pal ki...

'pal' this word has always fascinated me deep inside. Passes as soon as we feel it. As big as a life, as small as a vibe... it is a rainbow of all emotions. You laugh...you cry for a 'pal', at a 'pal'. Whatever but it carries 'something' with it always without an exception. Beads of em all put together gives us an experience. With this life moving on... fast or slow, we are able to capture very few of em. These are precious. Believe me, sometimes
when you are hit, they will fix... You just stand still and enjoy the connection: Is Pal Ki... Us pal se...

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Whatsay


Feels like doing nothing... but writing.
Life is crazy, situations are crazy, its not China but me. Its some hell of a turn. See me sitting in the middle of a crowded street near my hotel... a place where many street singers have just sang, the melody is still in the air.
Writing was  a hobby, commercially :) but today its a need of the hour, my partner and an addiction.
As mind is going on an unexplored path that feels like meant to be.
I say, I will go far n far many places, writing on and on...
All this feels like so unreal but yet a truth of life... A plot made for me to play in.
Its like a blink of an eye and everything is different... No idea, what, how n why... everything is extreme!!!
Mind is looking for something- no reasons- no questions- just some bit of answers carrying along.
Looking for the questions that lead to these answers...
Its tricky though- wonder I will be able to get them.

Is this all real- whatsay.
Right now, two chinese words in my mind-
Howdy
Mewanti

Oh yaa another one just popped up--- BIN BIN, A chinese Chic  :)

Lots behind!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment